Hoppa till sidans innehåll

Club history


Uppsala Judo Club is one of Sweden's three oldest judo clubs. It was founded in 1958 by a group of students after they witnessed a demonstration of judo by English Professor Don Peter Fison. This subsequently led to a group of students starting up judo training at the Celcius house on Svartbäcks street in central Uppsala. Hence, Uppsala Student Judo Club was founded.

Since the beginning of the 1970s, together with the re-construction of Fyrhishov (formally Fyris Hall), UJK has been training on location. Training at all levels is conducted every day of the week.

Uppdaterad: 2017-04-11 09:49

 

 

molarin kompetens

 

 

sbi-logo-frilagd

Bildresultat för stadium logga

 

 

Postadress:
Uppsala Judoklubb - Judo
Box 16002, Idrottsgatan 2
75016 Uppsala

Besöksadress:
Idrottsgatan 2
75333 Uppsala

Kontakt:
Tel: + 46 18 262060
E-post: This is a mailto link

Se all info